2013년 4월 2일 화요일

personal narrative speech scirpt


 How do you deal with people who you abhor? Punching? Kick? or giving 매운 양념 chicken to them? Dealing with them is quite tough stuff. I also have had this difficulty even until today. However, I have a fine solution which I obtained from my experience.

My experience started with the big man. The big man's name is Lee BoHoon and he has a mental disability. Before I met him, I had thought all disabled people were kind. Bohoon broke my prejudice. Anyway he was shocking and really big. He weighed 108kg even though he had the same height with me. And his appearance was really similar with Kim Jeongnam. Bohoon was so impressive that all the students in classroom were surprised on the first day. Bohoon moved to my school in the third grade. At the first day, my homeroom teacher had Bohoon introduce himself and he had a 5 minute speech about Democracy of Korea and the USA. It's quite extraordinary. However, his abnormality didn't end up with this speech.

His episodes are unlimited but my speech time is limited so I will just talk about a few episodes and his characteristic. First, he is hyperactive especially in class time. To be active in the classroom is very positive but to be hyperactive is not. When teacher deals with a topic, he says " Oh! teacher! teacher ! I know it! I know it! I will explain it!" Even he doesn't know about topic, " Oh! teacher! teacher ! I know it! I know it! I will explain it!" Because of his hyperactiveness, some students complained Bohun interrupts their studying and other students complained they couldn't sleep in class hour .

In addition, he is arrogant. He thought he was the smartest person in the world. So he ignored everyone including teachers. For example, one day Bohoon asked 'Neoliberalism' to social study teacher.(Usually, when he asked something, it means he wanted to show off his knowledge) Because the teacher should go on the lesson, he said he didn't know about it. Well, Bohun said " You don't know Neoliberalism? Are you a social study teacher? Ha~~ Ha!"
This is not end! Bohoon was also dirty. For example, he didn't wipe the excrement after he shits. Furthermore, he sometimes took his pants off and scratched his 'precious' part during a class hour.

My class had tried to change his behavior by conversation but we failed totally. Therefore, we thought violence is the only solution. Violence is a justice for us at that time. And some students express their belief by their punches! However, at that time, I didn't do anything even though I was the president of the class. I also really abhorred him at that time.( It doesn't mean I like him now)
In the morning of the field trip day, I stood at the station to wait my friends. When I stood at the station, I saw Bohoon and Bohoon's mother. Bohoon's mother went with Bohoon to 어린이 대공원. And I saw the scene that Bohoon's mother wiped bohoon's mouth which is dirty because of Dunkin donuts. Even though it is an ordinary scene between mother and son, I realized something. There are some people who really love and care Bohoon. Those people would be heartbroken when they heard Bohoon was beat by other students. I felt guilty a lot. So after the field trip day, I tried to protect him from harassment of other students and violence to him decreased a lot.

As I mentioned before, I don't like him now even today. (This is because he didn't change his behavior.) However, I treated him well and I prevented violence. Anyway, try to treat well other people, even some people are crazy. If you can’t bear him just think like this, ‘if I am rude to someone or harass , the people who loves him would be heartbroken.’ 

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기